New Release: The Gorilla Guide® To… Digital Transformation for Small to Midsize Businesses
The press keeps talking about the dazzling “digital transformations” of major companies such as Walmart. Companies that have always made IT central to their business models, such as Amazon.com and Apple, certainly know how to make the most of analytics and distributed computing.
But what about the vast majority of businesses that are small (Figure 1)? They need strong IT, too. The ones that master IT can pull ahead of their competitors, and match their wits against the data-driven giants. They also need transformational technologies like zero-trust security, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), and artificial intelligence for both security and business analytics.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has been credited historically with the creation of the Silicon Valley. The company knows modern IT as well as anyone, and is dedicated to bringing its benefits to businesses as small as a single person or as large as 500 people.
Even in the range represented by the term “small business,” there are different tiers with different needs. Access to IT staff varies among the tiers as well.
In The Gorilla Guide® To… Digital Transformation for Small to Midsize Businesses, author Ed Tittel describes the different tiers and their needs. He also explains how HPE can help businesses obtain the appropriate IT infrastructure and, just as importantly, secure it. HPE is conscious of costs, so it guides businesses to move incrementally. It even offers financial services to help the business install new software with deferred payments.
If you’re still keeping critical business data in spreadsheets, it’s time to upgrade. HPE keeps the transformation from breaking your bank account or pushing your staff faster than they can adapt.
Inside the Guide
Gorilla Guides make learning and discovery approachable and easy, and they take the guesswork out of navigating complicated IT technologies. Written by an industry expert, and brought to you by HPE, this resource is packed full of trusted information about installing a modern IT infrastructure!
Download the book and learn all about:
- The different needs experienced by businesses of different sizes
- How to implement security for your IT infrastructure
- How HPE can help your growing business benefit from IT as a major corporation does
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Focus on Your Business
- Action Galore on Both Ends of the Business Spectrum
Chapter 2: Cybersecurity Remains Mission Critical
- Security Is Key to Business Success
- Leading Security Threats
- Special Challenges for Smaller Businesses
Chapter 3: Staying Ahead of Security Threats
- The Cloud Changes Everything … Including Security
- How HPE (and Partners) Can Secure IT
- Making IT Workable and Safe … and Beyond
Chapter 4: Helping Small to Midsize Businesses Manage Flexible Growth
- How HPE Supports Flexible Growth
- End-to-End and Edge-to-Edge
- Achieve (and Fund) the Right Technology Spend
Chapter 5: Building Investment Capacity in Small to Midsize Businesses
- Benefits of Aligning Technical Assets and Business Objectives
- Who Is HPEFS?
- HPEFS Programs Targeting Small to Midsize Businesses
- Do and Be Your Best with HPEFS
Chapter 6: Exploiting Proven Capability and Reliability
- HPE Is Your Silent Partner, Helping Meet Your IT Needs
- Real-Life Business Success Stories
- HPE Solutions You Can Count On
- Let HPE Help Drive Your Own Digital Transformation
About the Author
Ed Tittel is a 30-plus year IT industry veteran who’s worked as a developer, in various management roles, a technical evangelist, and as a trainer. Ed is the author of over 100 computing books and countless articles, blog posts, whitepapers, and more. For more info, visit edtittel.com.
Grow your business with small business IT solutions that power your key ambitions and help you achieve big goals. Explore how HPE small business IT solutions can best serve your small and midsized business needs. www.hpe.com/smallbusiness