The Gorilla Guide to... Cloud & Container Resource Management
The cloud has fundamentally changed how IT is done. What once was static is now dynamic and fluid. One major area of shift is to containers, which enable this new, richer environment.
That shift also comes with complications, however—these are most acutely felt in the area of resource management. Which workloads need which resources? How do you scale those resources up and down? How do you manage the hundreds or thousands of containers efficiently?
The Densify Gorilla Guide to Cloud & Container Resource Management is here to help. You’ll learn how to control your environment in a practical and cost-effective way, to get the maximum benefit of the cloud with minimum hassle.
Inside this Guide:
- The risk of uncontrolled micro-purchasing
- The importance of cloud resource management
- Container orchestration and optimizing Kubernetes resource efficiency
- The benefits of infrastructure as code
- Why automation is the key to proper DevOps
Developed by: ActualTech Media