Cloud computing has radically changed how organizations deliver digital services, and the evolution of service delivery continues with the widespread adoption of Kubernetes.
Kubernetes, a container orchestration platform, has significantly altered the economics of running services in cloud and on-premises and has created the opportunity to take advantage of multi-clouds and hybrid IT environments that span on-premises and public cloud infrastructures. Significant deployment and management challenges, however, are driving the development and adoption of multi-cluster management tools such as Rancher.
- An overview of Kubernetes, containers, and cloud
- The value of a multi-cloud, hybrid IT environment
- Kubernetes in Amazon EKS, Azure AKS, and Google GKE
- Building an enterprise-ready multi-cloud Kubernetes strategy
- Choosing the right solutions for your multi-cloud Kubernetes strategy
Developed by: ActualTech Media